Lateral Connections are one of the most challenging parts of rehabilitating a waste or water collection system. They offer a variety of unique issues that require specific repair techniques and skills to repair properly. Some of the issues and challenges include;
- Small Size
- Complex Shapes or configurations (bends turns etc.)
- Much Lighter materials require a more deft touch
- Limited access (many times on private property, or exit to living areas)
- More easily impacted by environmental conditions
- Installation less controlled, greater chance for defects.
To address these issues we have collected the special equipment and skills needed to diagnose what is wrong, fix the problem and then put measures in place to prevent future issues. Let us know what you have happening and we will get it taken care of.