· Safely and professionally operate Sewer Cleaning / Vac truck unit(s).
· Mobilize to each site daily.
· Complete cleaning of small and large diameter pipes to owners’ standards.
· Complete all required administrative paperwork (e.g., time sheets, truck mobilization/demobilization logs, schedules, etc.) accurately, and within the specified timelines.
· Maintain excellent communication with colleagues.
· Maintain Vac truck equipment in good operating condition by adjusting, cleaning, lubricating, and performing minor repairs.
· Experience operating heavy equipment/machinery.
· Ability to plan, schedule, and undertake work safely, independently, and professionally.
· CDL driver's license and clean driving record.
· Punctual and reliable.
· Ability to work out of town, for some projects, as required.
· Ability to pass a drug test.
· Must be in good health and physical condition to perform duties assigned.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Ability to work safely outdoors in all weather conditions.
We offer top pay along with a full benefits package including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance, Simple IRA and health savings account.
Subsurface, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.